Are you interested in winning a copy of the new VeggieTales DVD when it comes out July 12th? Jazz and I are thinking through what kinds of contests we could run, see what you think of our ideas so far:
- The Usual: Points for subscribing, points for a post, and random selection.
- The Writers: Submit a guest post for VeggieTales Review, and have a judging.
- The Trivia Contest: Create a Trivia Contest and those who get the most points win.
- The Thursday Thirteen: Come up with thirteen things to do and use them as entries into the contest.
- The Link Love: The winner is the one who sends the most person through their blog to this one.
- The Comment War: Those who get the most comments from a person mentioning that they heard about the contest from them wins.
- The Photos: Pictures of you with your favorite vegetable—judged by originality and voting.
- The Episodes: Come up with a show and tell us who you’d cast as whom (like StarFruit Trek: Next Germination)
- The Teammate: Join up with the writers of VeggieTales Review to help write posts about VeggieTales.
- The Fruit Name: Come up with a fruit name for your self—judged for originality or by popular vote.
- The Raffle: 5 cents a ticket—we’ll draw the winner.
- All Time Comments: Randomly choose someone from anyone who has ever left a comment.
- The Weeklong Contest: Release something (like one of these ideas) once a day for points, and the one with the most points at the end of the week wins.
Blog Owner: You may upgrade to display more than one Linky at a time.
Peter Plum graduated top of his drawer in the crisper, but still can’t seem to get on VeggieTales DVD’s. So every day he tries to figure out how to get into the shows while reviewing them for VeggieTales Review. When he’s not writing reviews, he’s busy with his growing family of fruits and attempting to keep things fresh.