1. You like to talk to Tomatoes.
2. You never knew a missing Hairbrush could be so funny.
3. When someone says Bob the Tomato you will know who that is.
4. You never knew someone could do so much without having hands.
5. Because it’s easier than ever being that it’s on NBC.
6. They have good values in every show.
7. They teach you difference between Philistines and Philippines.
8. The idea of Veggies doing Shakespeare, Gilligan’s Island or Lord of the Rings sounds funny.
9. They have a catchy theme song.
10. Little Guys can do Big Things too.
11. They’re working on another movie– so you’ll need to know the in-gags.
12. They have catchy music.
13. They tell Bible Stories.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Amy at Amy’s Random Thoughts
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
Peter Plum graduated top of his drawer in the crisper, but still can’t seem to get on VeggieTales DVD’s. So every day he tries to figure out how to get into the shows while reviewing them for VeggieTales Review. When he’s not writing reviews, he’s busy with his growing family of fruits and attempting to keep things fresh.