It’s no secret that every blogger likes an audience. I’m no different. So, this week, while talking with Jazz and Anna I’ve thought of different ideas of how I could grow this one—let me know what you think.
- Post frequently – A given since people don’t like to read a blog that doesn’t have new content.
- Have a different writer– This I’ve accomplished with adding Jazz.
- Run a Contest – Thought of this before… Anyone want a contest where you could win the next VeggieTales video when it comes out next month?
- Poll Questions – Ask a question…
- Pretend to be in a fictional place and write from there.
- Discuss what VeggieTales characters would play a part in another fictional series.
- Have a VeggieTales Photoshop contest.
- Enter many Thursday Thirteens.
- Write more VeggieTales video reviews.
- Comment on other’s blogs.
- Join a VeggieTales newsletter.
- Buy Big Idea – Did you hear it was for sale.
Blog Owner: You may upgrade to display more than one Linky at a time.
Peter Plum graduated top of his drawer in the crisper, but still can’t seem to get on VeggieTales DVD’s. So every day he tries to figure out how to get into the shows while reviewing them for VeggieTales Review. When he’s not writing reviews, he’s busy with his growing family of fruits and attempting to keep things fresh.