It’s that time again. Time to see if you know the answer to thirteen questions about VeggieTales – The Wonderful World of Auto-tainment:
- What color is the future?
- How long has it been that way?
- Is there a theme song to this episode?
- What does Larry wear on his head at the beginning of the episode?
- Name one of the two other places that the robots in this episode appear.
- Who is the techno-gourd of the future?
- Why did the chicken cross the road?
- What is 2 + 2?
- What do the Veggies say right before performing a song?
- What animal represents Albany in the Erie Canal Song?
- What VeggieTales character performs two different songs?
- What happens that causes Bob to shut down the future?
- What is the lesson that Larry says that they can learn?
Links to other thirteeners:
Blog Owner: You may upgrade to display more than one Linky at a time.
Peter Plum graduated top of his drawer in the crisper, but still can’t seem to get on VeggieTales DVD’s. So every day he tries to figure out how to get into the shows while reviewing them for VeggieTales Review. When he’s not writing reviews, he’s busy with his growing family of fruits and attempting to keep things fresh.